About the Position
The Successful candidates will work within the Microbiology Department at our Sittingbourne Laboratory. Working as part of a team the positions involve assisting in the microbiological testing of food, waters and swabs and in the efficient operation of the laboratory in order to meet customer and internal requirements.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
– To perform work allocated without deviation from the documented methodology and / or procedure whilst maintaining high levels of quality control
– To conform with all site Quality Management systems and Health and Safety procedures and protocols
– To perform daily quality control checks and calibration
– To prepare culture media as required
– To perform analysis within the timescales required and ensure that result availability is in line with method and client expectations
– Ensure that the laboratory areas are kept clean and tidy. To remove waste frequently and ensure it is disposed of in the correct manner
– To ensure that all records are completed concisely and accurately with paperwork written in clear handwriting
To be successful in this role you will have:
Hours of work
Various shifts and hours available
This is an excellent opportunity for motivated and skilled persons looking to develop their career in an international company.
For more information about ALS – W: www.alsglobal.com
Please address your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org